Sunday, August 29, 2010

CHRISTIAN METHODIST EPISCOPAL CHURCH
POST OFFICE BOX AN7639
ACCRA, GHANA
WEST-AFRICA.
E-MAIL: rev.adjei@hotmail.com
TEL: 011-233-244630267
Dear Editor,

SCAM IN E-MAIL Regarding Justice Adjei K. Lawson

I bring you greetings in the precious matchless name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I humbly send in this e-mail to inform the worldwide connection that I, REV. JUSTICE ADJEI K. LAWSON, have not been held up in United Kingdom by any law enforcing authority whatsoever. I have not asked for any financial help from anyone. I have safely arrived back to Ghana from USA on August 16th, 2007. I have clean international traveling records and have never had any problem anywhere that I travel to in the world.

I am therefore alerting all members of the CME and friends worldwide who have access to my e-mail and have received any e-mail that I need money to get out my problem in UK is a scamp and must be ignored outright.

My new e-mail address is rev.adjei@hotmail.com
Thanks for your co-operation.

Your Humble Servant,
Rev. Justice Adjei K. Lawson
(Member of the Connectional Judicial Council & Mission Supervisor of Ghana Region Annual conference)

No comments: